Here I am open-eyes at what has been achieved since
the eruption of Tunisian and Egyptian people against their dictators, not far
till Tunisian toppled the most corrupt president "Bin Ali".
the eruption of Tunisian and Egyptian people against their dictators, not far
till Tunisian toppled the most corrupt president "Bin Ali".
The revolution of Tunisian people has encouraged
other people of Arab countries to face their fate by demonstrations to end the
sufferance, oppression and poverty which have been exercising against them for ages.
other people of Arab countries to face their fate by demonstrations to end the
sufferance, oppression and poverty which have been exercising against them for ages.
The day of rage reemerged in Egypt, and it is on
the raise day by day to oust the cow Hussni and I did after eighteen days of resistance.
the raise day by day to oust the cow Hussni and I did after eighteen days of resistance.
Liberation square has become the beating heart of
all Egyptian people from all classes and walks regardless of their religions,
races and trends.
all Egyptian people from all classes and walks regardless of their religions,
races and trends.
I reckon, there are few strong reasons that the revolutions
will continue in all Arab countries due to the following:
will continue in all Arab countries due to the following:
· All people have learnt that the lesson wasn't hard to achieve.
· The encouragement of freedom as one of the most respected human rights organization from the west.
· The US and western countries have found that the only way to keep their countries safe against terrorism form the middle east is to change all regimes.
· As long as the mother of these corrupt regimes which is the US is beside the aspiration of Arab peoples there are no barriers to topple them.
· I am sure if other Arab governments from The Ocean to the Gulf havn't prepared how to stop their peoples (economically-I mean to distribute money and jobs) since these upheavals, they would be too fragile to break down by the rage of free peoples.