I have been following the serial events since the beginning of revolutionary people of Libya. It has been on for seven days so far and the ruling family is watching doing nothing but enjoying the scenario on all Liyba streets between tribes which most of the Arab tyrants have planted and installed to support and apply the protection to keep themselves safe and do whatever they like.
I did listen to the speech of Siaf El Islam at about 3:00 AM (non-sense speech) to be honnest that he named it- Improvisatory speech in libyan clear accent- I cannot stop laughing.
Who he thinks himself talking to?
Does he believe that silly and incoherent speech will persuade the people?
Will all Libyan tribes come to defend their country as one person?
I swear here that I have ever heard such foolish so called speech which only intimidate people by pointing at civil war, secessions in the country, drug gangs.
Gaddafi and his family will follow other two neighbours' governments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For sure