Wednesday, 23 March 2011

One for all and all for one


It must be something strange and silly when someone hears or knows that there is a country that totally depends on one person locally and internationally!!!!!!!! They will also wonder what sort of person that can manage a sprawling country in all fields at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday when I was waiting fro my turn in the bank I met with a lecturer who was sitting next to me.....The man is well educated he gives lectures in International Relation Department. 
After introduction: He said "I have watched on TV that your country is in trouble isn't it"
I replay "it's not a surprise people have been waiting for such events for four decades and now it's time for comprehensive change I believe, plus what do you expect from a country which has been ruled by an absolute man to be!!!!"
"You must be joking" he said
"No i am not joking the reality must be told" 
Do you know why he said this phrase because he thinks that no one would accuse the Sultan or blame him over current situation.
The talk ended when my turn came so i gave him a farewell "it has been a pleasure talking to you".
When I got home i started reflecting back what I have said asking myself this question:
Did I betray my country by telling the truth?
No I didn't I have the right to reflect my opinion so here I'll state it
I think as long as the Sultan is the direct responsible person he cannot prosecute any minister if there is any wrongdoing in his or her ministry because the answer is clear there is no judicial independent committee to stop corruption and embezzlement.
IF THERE ARE NO COMPREHENSIVE POLITICAL CHANGES THE COUNTRY IS CRISIS, THESE THREE ESSENTIAL CHANGES MUST BE APPLIED:
**INDEPENDENT HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION.
**INDEPENDENT JUDICIAL COMMITTEE ONLY DEALS WITH MINISTERS.
**FREE MEDIA.